Written by: Gianfranco Illiano
Image from: sportsbyfry.com
1. Cardinals: Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
Everyone knows by now that the Cardinals prefer to have Murray over Josh Rosen. Arizona has been shopping Rosen at the combine and Murray is the better fit in Kingsbury offense.
2. TRADE! 49ers – Broncos: Drew Lock QB Mizzou
Flacco will be the bridge QB until Lock is ready to take over.
3. Jets: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State
Jets take the best player in the draft. He can lineup anywhere on the field.
4. Raiders: Josh Allen DE Kentucky
Oakland needs to find a replacement for Khalil Mack.
5. Buccaneers: Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
There have been rumors Gerald McCoy may get cut, but pairing Williams alongside McCoy and Vita Vea would be a solid move.
6. Giants: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
Giants need to find the quarterback of the future. Haskins is a project, but could develop to be a solid player.
7. Jaguars: Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma
Brown is the best wide receiver in the draft and the Jaguars need to find a legitimate target for future quarterback Nick Foles.
8. Lions: Devin White LB LSU
Detroit struggled on defense last year and White is one of the best players in the draft. Lions should sprint to the podium and hand in this pick.
9. Bills: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
Bills need to protect Josh Allen. Taylor has been considered the best offensive tackle in the draft.
10. 49ers: Rashan Gary DE Michigan
San Francisco trades back and still lands a really talented player in Gary. He lined up everywhere on Michigan’s defense that was ranked number one in the country.
11. Bengals: Andre Dillard OT Washington State
Cincinnati has had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL in the past couple of years. They’ve struggled to find a replacement for Andrew Whitworth.
12. Packers: Ed Oliver DT Houston
Green Bay needs to focus on the defense with this pick and bringing Ed Oliver into Mike Pettine’s defense would be a smart move.
13. Dolphins: Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State
This guy is an athletic freak and probably the best player on the board. Dolphins would be lucky to land this guy.
14. TRADE! Falcons – Raiders: Daniel Jones QB Duke
Raiders aren’t sold on Derek Carr. Gruden wants his own quarterback.
15. Redskins: D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss
Metcalf lit up the combine and is rising up draft boards. He struggles running precise routes and that’s a huge problem. Some team will reach for him.
16. Panthers: Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
Wilkins is one of the best players in the draft and someone who should be drafted in the top 10. Carolina will be psyched to land him at this spot.
17.TRADE! Browns – Giants: Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
Browns receive: WR Odell Beckham – Giants receive: 17th overall pick
The Giants are shopping Olivier Vernon and already have a need for a pass rusher.
18. Vikings: Devin Bush LB Michigan
Anthony Barr is a free agent. Bush is considered to be a short linebacker but he’s faster than some defensive backs. Coach Zimmer will find a way to utilize him.
19. Titans: T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa
Need to find another target for Marcus Mariota. Hockenson is not only a great pass catcher, but he’s a good blocker too.
20. Steelers: Greedy Williams CB LSU
Former first round pick Artie Burns has been a disappointment so far. Steelers need to find someone to pair with Joe Haden.
21. Seahawks: Jachai Polite DE Florida
Seattle loves pass rushers and aren’t afraid to take chances on guys with character concerns. Polite had a really bad combine performance but that won’t scare John Schneider.
22. Ravens: N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State
Baltimore needs to find a target for Lamar Jackson as they released Michael Crabtree.
23. Texans: Cody Ford OT Oklahoma
Houston had one of the worst offensive lines last season. They have to protect their greatest asset—Deshaun Watson.
24. Falcons: Rock Ya-Sin CB Temple
Atlanta is overhauling their defense and Ya-Sin would a great piece to add in the secondary. Ya-Sin has been rising up draft boards and could be the sleeper of the draft.
25. Eagles: Jaylon Ferguson DE Louisiana Tech
Philadelphia loves drafting lineman in the first round. They’ve been shopping Michael Bennett and Derek Barnett is coming off a season ending injury. Also, you could never have enough pass rushers.
26. Colts: Josh Jacobs RB Alabama
Marlon Mack had a solid season for Indy, but they need to find a more consistent back for Andrew Luck. Jacobs is the best running back in the draft and should fit well in Reich’s offense.
27. TRADE! Raiders – Steelers: Riley Ridley WR Georgia
Raiders receive: WR Antonio Brown – Steelers receive: 27th overall pick
The Steelers ship Antonio Brown to Oakland and draft his replacement in Ridley.
28. Chargers: Jonah Williams OG Alabama
LA couldn’t protect Philip Rivers in the playoffs, especially against the Patriots.
29. Chiefs: DeAndre Baker CB Georgia
Kansas City has a lot of holes on defense and need to find a replacement for Marcus Peters.
30. Packers: Noah Fant TE Iowa
With the second first round pick, why not help Aaron Rodgers? Jimmy Graham is getting up there in age and Fant could be a very nice piece to have in the middle of the field.
31. Rams: Greg Little OT Ole Miss
Andrew Whitworth isn’t going to be around forever and LA could use a tackle to add to the offensive line.
32. TRADE! Patriots – Cardinals: Byron Murphy CB Washington
Cardinals receive: 32nd overall pick – Patriots receive: QB Josh Rosen
Patrick Peterson almost left Arizona last season. Cardinals need to find a capable cornerback to pair alongside Peterson.