This week the WHIP News Department is bringing you the latest in a bunch of local and global news. Russian media is making nuclear-tinged threats following the US decision to pull from a cold-war era nuclear treaty. In other government news, documentation of Donald Trump’s alleged plans for a “Trump Moscow” tower have been leaked, further complicating US international relations with Russia. In local news, a Temple senior at the Fox school of business has developed a handheld device called CALM, which uses vibration technology to alleviate panic attacks. Check out these stories and more in the third episode of this season of the WHIP News Crackdown!
Interested in more news updates? Check out the source list for more stories that didn’t make the Crackdown video!
Want to help us make the Crackdown better? Take our news content survey and tell us what you think!
Are you a student at Temple with skills relevant to the Crackdown? Consider applying to join the WHIP News Department!
- BBC: Venezuela crisis: European states recognise Guaidó as president
- Buzz: These Secret Files Show How The Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Heaped Praise On Putin
- BusIn: Russian media threatens US with 100-megaton nuclear doomsday device after key arms treaty fails
- USA: Hall of Famer Frank Robinson, baseball pioneer and first black manager, dies at 83
- Bezos: No thank you, Mr. Pecker
- BBC: AMI defends position on Amazon founder
- TempleNews: Fox student designs handheld device for anxiety attacks
- TempleNews: Joshua Hupperterz to appeal murder conviction
- USA Today: A mountain of evidence points in one direction: Russia sought to sway the 2016 US election
- Washington Post: The president’s misleading statements on Trump Tower Moscow: A timeline