Vaping Nicotine Could Be Worse Than We Thought | WHIP News Crackdown
SUNDAY 10/21 | Vaping stuff with nicotine may be just as harmful to your lungs as smoking stuff with nicotine – at least according to one of the latest studies on the effects of flavored, nicced up vape juice. Also, we’ve got updates on the findings of a commission looking into last year’s arrest of two black men at a Starbucks in Philly (spoiler: race was a key factor). Plus, details about a measure to fight homeless in San Francisco, Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test, and more on this episode of the WHIP News Crackdown!
News Sources Cited:
- Vaping Study – Irish Post
- Commision Findings on the Starbucks Arrest – Philly.com
- Murdered Journalist Jamal Khashoggi – New York Times
- San Francisco Considers Proposition C – Wall Street Journal
- Elizabeth Warren Takes a DNA Test – New York Times
For credits and attributions, see the last 30 seconds of the video.