The Trump-Russia controversy is heating up as Mueller submits his report, and “2000s kids” are in for a real (unrelated) treat. Also, Boeing 737 Max Jets have been grounded recently by multiple nations following an Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed 150 people. Plus, Facebook disclosed another data scandal likely to burn their reputation. When was the last slow news week? We can’t remember.
Want to help us make the Crackdown better? Take our news content survey and tell us what you think!
Are you a student at Temple with skills relevant to the Crackdown? Consider applying to join the WHIP News Department!
- BI: William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report is a 2-edged sword that could both help and hurt Trump
- CNN: Mueller told Justice Dept. three weeks ago he wouldn’t reach a conclusion on obstruction
- Cornell Law School: Obstruction of Justice
- TIME: All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller’s Investigation
- SOURCE REMOVED (story no longer relevant/true following new developments)
- HP: Democrats Demand Attorney General Barr Turn Over Full Mueller Report
- NBC: Redacted Mueller report will be released by ‘mid-April, if not sooner’
- BBC: EU leaders agree Article 50 delay plan
- Wired: The European Parliament has voted in favour of Article 13
- Wired: What is Article 13? The EU’s divisive new copyright plan explained
- TN: Temple’s new Charles Library receives $5.8 million additional development funds
- TN: Temple administers more than 2,000 vaccines for mumps
Credits Music: “God Save the Queen” performed by the US Navy Band