SUNDAY 10/28 | Surprise! An oil spill that began in 2004 was never brought under control, and now it’s well on its way to being the worst in US history. Plus, information about the migrant caravan forming to the south. Also, an LGBTQ+ rally, Khashoggi updates, and a new space for holocaust remembrance in Philly. There was a lot of news last week – these are the stories we’re hitting in this episode of the of WHIP News Crackdown.
- A 14-year-long oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico verges on becoming one of the worst in U.S. history
- What we know about the latest migrant caravan traveling through Mexico
- Trump says Saudis engaged in ‘worst coverup ever’ as U.S. imposes penalties
- ‘Transgender’ Could Be Defined Out of Existence Under New Trump Administration
- Transgender and Gender Information – APA
- Hundreds rally to support trans men and women in Philly
- A Holocaust Memorial Expands in Philadelphia
Credits and attributions: See last 30 seconds of video.