The Trump-Russia controversy is heating up as Mueller submits his report, and “2000s kids” are in for a real (unrelated) treat. Also, Boeing 737 Max Jets have been grounded recently by multiple nations following an Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed 150 people. Plus, Facebook disclosed another data scandal likely to burn their reputation. When was the last slow news week? We can’t remember.
Interested in radio careers? Or just interested in radio? Register for WHIP’s March 29th radio industry networking event, TURNs!
Want to help us make the Crackdown better? Take our news content survey and tell us what you think!
Are you a student at Temple with skills relevant to the Crackdown? Consider applying to join the WHIP News Department!
- NYT: Ethiopian Airlines Plane Is the 2nd Boeing Max 8 to Crash in Months
- NYT: Doomed Boeing Jets Lacked 2 Safety Features That Company Sold Only as Extras
- CNN: Justice Department issues subpoenas in criminal investigation of Boeing
- NYT: F.A.A. Approval of Boeing Jet Involved in Two Crashes Comes Under Scrutiny
- TC: Facebook admits it stored ‘hundreds of millions’ of account passwords in plaintext
- NPR: Trump Backs Public Release Of Mueller Report
- WaPo: DOJ Notification to Congress Regarding the Conclusion of the Mueller Investigation
- KHOU: UPDATE: Elevated benzene levels lead to shelter-in-place
- ABC: ITC Deer Park facility fire could take 2 days to burn out, officials say
- ABC: Benzene levels at ITC facility raise health concerns in Harris County
- HP: Charlottesville Schools Close After 4Chan Threat
- EW: Drake Bell says a Drake & Josh reboot is in the works: ‘We have a great idea’
- TUN: Temple Student Government announces two executive teams for 2019-20 campaign
- TUN: Temple-related mumps cases reach 86 students
- TUN: Temple will hold two free walk-in vaccination clinics to combat mumps outbreak
- NYT: Teenager Arrested in Charlottesville After Racist Online Threat Shuts Schools for 2 Days
- BBC: US Congress given key [Mueller Report] findings from Attorney General Barr
- WHIP News: Why People are Protesting Matthew Whitaker’s Appointment